Earthcruiser, one of the leading global suppliers for off road adventure camper vehicles, has increased its product range to include the highly versatile Express XPS slide on camper unit for utes and pick-ups.
The Express XPS slide-on camper unit brings all the well proven go-anywhere characteristics of the ultimate Earthcruiser camper design to vehicle owners looking for the versatility of using their own base vehicle to experience the ultimate travel experience.
Spearheading the product range, the Express XPS unit has been designed to fit most utes and pick-ups available in Australia, whether fitted with a ute tub or tray body. Models are available to suit single cab, space cab and dual cab 4×2 and 4×4 host vehicles, bringing the affordability of the Earthcruiser design to the average recreational family.
The one-piece, fully moulded, carbon fibre reinforce slide-on camper body construction weighs in from just 280kg and features fully-insulated, thermal foam wall construction for strength and protection from whatever weather conditions may be encountered.
The versatility and efficiency of the Express XPS design enables the camper body to be transported over any terrain, with ability only dictated by the host vehicle. On arrival it can then be demounted to form the centre of the campsite, while the vehicle can then be used for daily exploration.
The interior specification is limited only by the vehicle configuration, with larger Express XPS models soon to become available for the latest North American re-manufactured pick-up trucks from ASV and HSV now available in Australia. The specification can be tailored exactly to suit the requirements of each individual vehicle owner.
Interior height dimensions of up to 1980mm with the elevating roof compliment integrated awnings to extend the hospitality area, linking the interior comfort and practicality with the outside adventure.
Home comforts include an internal shower and toilet, plus a supplementary external shower unit for those moments of travel solitude. A stainless-steel sink and diesel-fuelled cooker, 70-litre fridge with freezer, mains electricity inverter, diesel fuelled interior heater, fresh water tanks and solar panels all contribute to luxury and independence on a grand scale, even in the middle of nowhere.
Sleeping accommodation for up to four (dependent on model), with a 1350 x 2000mm double bed plus a dinette that also converts to a second double bed or two individual berths, means an end to sleeping rough on the ground.
With the release of the Express XPS slide-on camper Earthcruiser has redefined this segment of the camping/caravan market through its innovative and versatile designs. It’s the first truly universal option for those already owning their vehicle to experience luxury and reliability when off road, without the hassle of towing a trailer.
With exceptional storage areas and clever design, the Earthcruiser team has once again shown its unique ability to create luxury and comfort for remote area travel. Prices start from $79,800 for the Express XPS with a selection of specifications to suit all budgets and requirements.
For further information please contact: Mark Fawcett on either m: 0412 64 24 37 or e: email@example.com or view the website on www: earthcruiser.net.au
For Onroad Cruising, Offroad Camping, or No Road Adventure chose Earthcruiser Australia!
Our Mog Camper is All You Need for an Adventure
If you want to follow in the footsteps of past explorers or create your own path and discover new places, you require a Mog camper. It’s a vehicle from the Mercedes-Benz stable that can provide a leisurely long-distance drive. When the EarthCruiser joins forces with a reliable vehicle, the end product is something to behold. You’ll find it difficult to resist an adventure when you have everything you need in one vehicle. Apart from the Mog, the explorer package is compatible with an Iveco Eurocargo and a Hino 500 4×4.
Tips Regarding an RV
You’ve decided to embrace your adventurous side and travel across the country. However, you require a reliable RV to make it a reality. People have made serious mistakes when selecting the ideal camper, which is why it’s imperative to follow these tips to ensure you make the correct decision.
- When you’re searching for the ideal recreational vehicle, you should start by writing down a wish list. Allow yourself to dream by being picky and specific at first. From the list you have, decide on which features are critical and which are a luxury. It’s advisable to consider your lifestyle to find non-negotiable elements. These include your budget, storage capacity, weight and reliability.
- You shouldn’t extend your budget farther than you can afford. With the number of extras available to spruce up your RV, it’s easy to neglect your financial needs. Consider what is essential to have a pleasant experience on the road, and remember that you can carry out cosmetic improvements at a later stage, but elements such as the water heater or air-conditioner are non-negotiable.
- Buying a new RV is the ultimate goal to support your adventures. However, if affordability is an issue, you shouldn’t rule out acquiring a used remote camper. Similar to cars, RVs depreciate the moment you drive off the lot. Since people use RVs gently because it serves as a mobile home, it’s not a bad idea to secure a second-hand recreational vehicle.
What Sets EarthCruiser Apart Regarding a Remote Camper
We’ve created this product for similar minded people. Our experience and passion for excellence, comfort and reliability drove us to develop remote campers that you can use here in Australia or worldwide.
- If you’ve toured the length and breadth of the country and wish to explore new regions, our vehicles are the ideal acquisition. The living section isn’t higher or wider than the cab, which is perfect for containerisation when you’re heading abroad.
- We designed a soft ride/hard road suspension kit which couples with single tyres to traverse long distances from desert crossings to corrugated roads in comfort.
- There’s adequate storage for fuel and water for extended time away from home. As long as you have sun, water and diesel, you can enjoy hot showers and cold drinks.
We have a collective experience of more than 65 years in creating new components. With the knowledge we possess and the research we’ve conducted into making this product, it’s no surprise that we’re the best here in Australia. The USA market has embraced our vehicles as well as some international partners.
Contact us if you require more information about our revolutionary product.
Find the Perfect Unimog Camper for Your Next Adventure
With skilled engineering and cutting edge design, EarthCruiser has developed a Mercedes Benz-based Unimog camper that lets you enjoy the comfort of a private living space even in some of Australia’s most remote destinations. Designed to be easy to take on international excursions as well, every EarthCruiser features best-in-class engineering. Every element reflects the thoughtful design and careful choices, all informed by our real-world experience camping far from the beaten path. With a Unimog motorhome such as those we build you could unlock new opportunities for exploration in places you never expected to find yourself.
At EarthCruiser, we know you have many options to choose from when it comes to motorhome solutions. As you consider the different opportunities out there, it’s advisable to take a step back and consider what not to do first — and what you should really look for in a product. Let’s look at those questions first, then explore how an EarthCruiser could be perfect for your needs.
Common Mistakes People Make When They Want an Offroad Camper
Many people dream about loading up their gear and supplies and trekking off into the wilderness or to a foreign land that captivates their imagination. However, there is much work to be done to make that dream a reality. As you explore transportation options, watch out for these pitfalls:
- Focusing so much on creature comforts that you forget to consider other fundamental aspects, such as how easy it is to drive the camper and what kinds of places you could take it.
- Forgetting to look into how a vehicle has been upgraded to support and distribute the weight of the living space.
- Missing out on the opportunity to purchase a camper that has everything you need within one space. Why worry about going days without a shower or having to hunt for a place to bathe when you could do it with ease using a built-in unit?
When Buying an Offroad Motorhome, Consider This
Knowing what not to do is vital, but what are some of the most critical factors to consider ensuring a smart purchase? These are a few of the things you should keep in mind when buying an offroad motohome:
- How much time do you plan to spend away from the opportunity to resupply? How far from the trail will you go? Choosing a vehicle with enough capacity to store all the provisions you require means matching a vehicle to your needs.
- Does the vehicle have the features you need to stay safe and self-sufficient on your adventure? For example, the proper hardware to tackle muddy and wet conditions can open up many more travelling opportunities.
- What can you expect over time from your investment? You should strongly consider the long-term durability of any vehicle you select.
What Sets EarthCruiser Apart Regarding 4×4 Motorhomes in Australia?
With a sense of what to look for, you can begin appreciating the difference we created with our EarthCruiser setup. Some of the most notable features that make our vehicles truly stand apart include:
- An all-in-one setup. Inside your living space, you will find facilities for cooking, bathing, and sleeping, all in heated or air-conditioned comfort. A fold-out toilet completes the set for maximum convenience.
- A self-supplying design with large water tanks, a diesel power unit, and solar power generation solutions that let you stay off the grid for days.
- Extensive field testing has put every element of the vehicle and its living quarters through the most demanding tests imaginable. We’ve travelled tens of thousands of kilometres testing the EarthCruiser.
The Benefits of an EarthCruiser 4×4 Truck Motorhome
When you choose an EarthCruiser, you’re not only opting for a home away from home but a travelling companion that’s there to keep you safe and on the move even in the harshest conditions. Here are some of the added benefits of using our solutions:
- Enjoy a safer driving experience with high seat positioning that lets you get the best view possible of the road ahead.
- A robust fuel economy makes it simpler to travel longer distances between stops so that you can cover ground more efficiently.
- A design intended for comfort whether you’re bunking down for the night or gearing up for a long day on the road.
What You Stand To Gain by Choosing EarthCruiser
When you plan to make an investment as significant as purchasing an off-road camper, you deserve the peace of mind that accompanies receiving solutions of only the highest quality. At EarthCruiser, we build every single one of our units to meet our expectations. If we wouldn’t want to spend nights deep in the outback or across the globe in the camper, we won’t sell it to you. With dependable quality and unmatched comfort, every EarthCruiser represents the best value for your money.
Learn more about our range today, or contact us for enquiries about features, purchasing, and more.