Earthcruiser has an Exciting Opportunity for you to Build Your Own Mitsubishi Fuso Expedition Camper
- Pre-loved 2011 Single Cab Mitsubishi Fuso
- Choose from any of our Expedition 320, 340 and 440 Interior Configurations
- Free and secure accommodation.
- Good high driving position for sightseeing and safe touring.
- Capable of handling a variety of terrain in comfort.
- Great fuel economy and good distance achievable between fuel stops.
- Self-sufficient in every respect- no gas or power connections required.
- Extremely comfortable on the road and at the end of the day.
- This Earthcruiser can tour Australia or it is easily containerized for International travel, no limitations.
- Three layers laminated soft wall, all windows with insect and privacy screens. Rated – 30 + 70 deg. c.
- Four casement type windows with privacy screens and insect screens.
- Body side skirts with tool boxes.
- 3500kg capacity tow bar incorporating spare wheel carrier/bumper with recessed tail lamps.
*All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only*
- Dome moulded structural foam insulated roof dove tailing to walls when closed with double seal.
- Moulded structural foam insulated walls 40mm thick and insulated floor 50mm thick.
- Moulded structurally insulated and sealed entry door with dead lock, all locks and latches flush or recesed.
- Moulded structurally insulated and sealed 2 x locker boxes, fitted with two compression locks, gas hinges and LED lights.
- Large convenient walk through from cab to camper.