- 2015 Single Cab Iveco Daily Euro 5 Pre Adblue
- 3.6m Camper with a customised 1B Interior Configuration
- Pre-loved Earthcruiser filled with all the modern conveniences of home.
- Free and secure accommodation.
- Good high driving position for sightseeing and safe touring.
- Capable of handling a variety of terrain in comfort.
- Great fuel economy and good distance achievable between fuel stops.
- Self-sufficient in every respect- no gas or power connections required.
- Extremely comfortable on the road and at the end of the day.
- This Earthcruiser can tour Australia or it is easily containerized for International travel, no limitations.
- Three layers laminated soft wall, all windows with insect and privacy screens. Rated – 30 + 70 deg. c.
- Four casement type windows with privacy screens and insect screens.
- Body side skirts with tool boxes.
- 3500kg capacity tow bar incorporating spare wheel carrier/bumper with recessed tail lamps.
- The vehicle has travelled 86,466 kms to date.
- Dome moulded structural foam insulated roof dove tailing to walls when closed with double seal.
- Moulded structural foam insulated walls 40mm thick and insulated floor 50mm thick.
- Moulded structurally insulated and sealed entry door with dead lock, all locks and latches flush or recesed.
- Moulded structurally insulated and sealed 2 x locker boxes, fitted with two compression locks, gas hinges and LED lights.
- Large convenient walk through from cab to camper.
- 200 litres of fuel
- 300 litres of water
RECOVERY & DRIVING
- Cruise Control
- Winch bullbar.
- Front winch 17500LBs
- GME UHF Radio with aerial
- Air intake snorkel
- Window tinting
- 4 x 37” Mud terrain ToyoTyres
- Second spare wheel carrier including winch assisted spare wheel & wheel covers with bags.
- Purpose built Shock Absorbers
- 120Ah AGM Batteries x 3
- C Tek Battery charger
- Inverter Charger
- 500 watts Solar Panels fitted on the roof
- Solar regulators
- Electric awning recessed into roof
- Water tank level monitor/water level monitors
- Master and slave touch screens situated both in the cab and camper controlling all switching and monitoring in the vehicle and doubles as a reverse camera monitor
- Reversing camera (Dual camera setup)
- 175 amp Anderson plug
- LED adaptor module (allows you to trail with LED or bulb trailer lights)
- Sirocco fan (fitted in the roof)
- Rear mounted Airconditioning unit
- Diesel fuelled Webasto Cooktop
- Webasto Hot Water System
- 122 Litre upright compressor (106L fridge, 16L freezer)
- On board water purifier with dedicated drinking tap
- Custom Full height internal shower
- Thetford cassette toilet
- Permanent Double bed with memory foam mattress (125mm)
- Swing away dinette table
- Suspension driver and passenger seats, upholstered in leather with the ability to swivel.
- 3 x Seat belts fitted to camper rear seats (includes internal frame and certification)
- Rustproofed Chassis