- Pre-loved EarthCruiser filled with all the modern conveniences of home.
- Free and secure accommodation.
- Good high driving position for sightseeing and safe touring.
- Capable of handling a variety of terrain in comfort.
- Great fuel economy and good distance achievable between fuel stops.
- Self-sufficient in every respect- no gas or power connections required.
- Extremely comfortable on the road and at the end of the day.
- This EarthCruiser can tour Australia, or it’s easily containerized for International travel, there are no limitations.
- This vehicle has a manual transmission and has travelled 126,485 kms to date.
- Dome moulded structural foam insulated roof dove tailing to walls when closed with double seal.
- Moulded structural foam insulated walls 40mm thick and insulated floor 50mm thick.
- Moulded structurally insulated and sealed entry door with deadlock, all locks and latches flush or recessed.
- Moulded structurally insulated and sealed 2 x locker boxes, fitted with two compression locks, gas hinges and LED lights.
- Three layers laminated soft wall, all windows with insect and privacy screens. Rated – 30 + 70 deg. c.
- Four casement type windows with privacy screens and insect screens.
- 3,500 kg capacity tow bar incorporating spare wheel carrier/bumper with recessed tail lamps.
- LED adaptor module (allows you to trail with LED or bulb trailer lights)
- Second spare wheel carrier including winch assisted spare wheel and winch bullbar
- Front winch 17,000 lbs
- Rear winch 13,500 lbs
- Rear snatch point – fitted to one side of the chassis
- External 2nd outdoor shower facility, with curtain
- Roof rack and scrub bar and air intake snorkel.
- 50” LED Light bar.
- Spotlights and window tinting
- Body side skirts with tool-boxes.
- Rear locker with electric BBQ
- 68L Locker fridge/ freezer
- Double opening entry door with security screen
- 175 amp Anderson plug
- 3 x Integrated fold-down aerial brackets
- Aerial wires with sockets, internal & 12 m external fly wires (no aerials)
- 4 x 37” Mud terrain Tyres
- Iveco parabolic suspension system
- Purpose built Bilstein shock absorbers and reinforced stabilizer bars
- Drinking water and diesel tank – breather fitted above fording depth
- Front and Rear Brake upgrades
- Upgraded braided S/S brake hoses
- Revised load proportioning valve
- Camper chassis mounted to the vehicle chassis with Earthcruiser kinetic mount system.
- Rustproofed Cab & Chassis
- Additional 200 litres of water and additional 200 litres of fuel
- Level gauge and transfer case bush upgrade
- 400Ah Lithium House Battery
- 400Ah Lithium Start Battery
- Battery charger and invert changer
- 800 watts Solar Panels fitted on the roof
- Electric awning recessed into roof
- Solar regulators
- 3 x 100 watt LED flood lamps left, right and back hand side
- 4 x Electric roof lifter 480 Nm each (w/manual over ride)
- UHF 80 Channel CB Radio (GME) with aerial
- Water tank level monitor/water level monitors
- Power points throughout (10amp)
- Master and slave touch screens situated both in the cab and camper.
- Controlling all switching and monitoring in the vehicle and doubles as a reverse camera monitor
- Pre-wire for 2nd fridge in the locker (includes switching)
- Rear mounted Air conditioning unit
- Rear Camper curtain (creates and airdam)
- Airbag System fitted with driver console 4 x independent air bags (runs off fitted compressor)
- Reversing camera (Dual camera setup)
- Celluar 100dbi booster Cel-Fi – includes aerial
- Large convenient walk through from cab to camper
- Override manual solid state Command panel
- Heated, suspension driver and passenger seats
- Upholstered in leather with the ability to swivel.
- All storage draws have soft close with travel locks fitted
- Swing away dinette table which doubles up as a base that also makes the second bed.
- Permanent Double bed with memory foam mattress (125mm)
- 122 Litre upright compressor 106L fridge, 16L freezer, stainless steel, with interior light consumes 38amps/24 hrs.
- Marine quality hardware fittings and soft furnishings throughout
- Sound system upgrade, fully integrated mapping and 2/3 Under bed storage
- Induction cooktop an elegant and clean ceramic surface which has room for two pots or saucepans.
- Heater for Water and Air is provided by an Eberspächer Hydronic D4WSC 12-volt diesel fuelled “Hydroplate”.
- A 4.3kW output heater provides continuous hot water and a 1.7kW matrix delivers hot air.
- On board water purifier with dedicated drinking tap removes all pathogens to safe levels.
- Certified Seat belts fitted to single camper rear seat (includes internal frame and certification).
- Full height internal shower – hot cold mixer @ 6.7 litres per minute
- Thetford cassette toilet (C402) 15 litre top flush 17 litre waste capacity.
- Deep bowl stainless steel sink
- Internal routing of plumbing
- Water fillers fitted above fording depth (recessed and locked).
- Hi flow water pump and water transfer console, sealed in locker
- Soft internal trim
- Water management including
I. draw from below vehicle
water source (creek or
- II. By pass water tanks
- III. Transfer water
- I. draw from below vehicle
- Locker door mounted fiskar axe
- Locker utility caddy with light
- Sandflag fitted
- roofpod, approx. 3 drawers of storage capacity
- 3 x Sirocco fans (fitted in the roof)